Learn how Israel uses unique collaboration between corporations, academia, and entrepreneurs to bolster its innovative culture.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PROGRAM
- meeting with entrepreneurs at Start-Up Nation Central and getting a first-hand look at the Israeli entrepreneurial energy
- learning about the crucial importance of cyber security and anti-hacking products for Israel and the world from Check Point Software Technologies and TowerSec
- visiting Intel Israel and learning what makes Israeli innovations so attractive to foreign companies
- exploring the ancient fortification of Masada, which dates back to around 30 B.C.
- attempting to “swim” in the Dead Sea
- experiencing the unique combination of culture & business in The Holy City – Jerusalem
TOPICS COVERED DURING THE WEEK
- user-friendliness, cost efficiency, & customization in the digital arena
- from idea to profit: starting and growing a business in Israel
- the role of academia in Israel’s innovation ecosystem
- rewriting the future of cyber security
- safeguarding volatile borders – business lessons from the military